Trinity Alumni Online is a password protected interactive website that allows you to connect with other alumni and support current students. The aim of the new online platform is to foster alumni connections and create a more connected student and alumni community. To ensure Trinity Alumni Online is of benefit to all members of the community, the following fields (where present) will be searchable by default within the password protected website:
• Biographical Information (Name, City, Country)
• Primary Degree Information (Year of Graduation, Degree, Subject of Study)
• Professional Information (Industry, Company Name, Job Title, County/State, Country)
• Clubs, Societies, Alumni Group Memberships (Name of Groups)
Trinity Alumni Online also allows you to contact or be contacted by another member of the community using a 'blind' email service, i.e. another member can send you an email, but they cannot see your email address.
Prefer to Opt Out?
If you would prefer for your details not to be included* in Trinity Alumni Online contact Trinity Development & Alumni at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1 896 2088. Alternatively, once live, you can access Trinity Alumni Online to change your privacy settings to exclude certain, or all, data from view to other alumni.
* By opting out you will be hidden from the alumni directory and will not have access to the network services or its users.