Trinity College Dublin presents: Translational Paediatric Research Symposium
Friday 26th October 2018 - Durkan Theatre, Trinity Translational Medicine Institute.
Showcasing strengths in Paediatric Translational Research across Trinity College Dublin, the Symposium aims to develop and facilitate multidisciplinary engagement and collaboration in this thematic area.
Anyone with an interest in research to improve children's health is invited to attend. Contact Dr Patrick Walsh at email@example.com for more information.
- Translational Paediatric Research Across TCD - Prof Eleanor Molloy
- Paediatric Neuroscience - Prof Rhodri Cusack, Prof Louise Gallagher
- Paediatric Immunology/Inflammation - Prof Padraic Fallon, Dr Sarah Doyle
- Paediatric Cancer - Prof Maureen O’Sullivan, Prof Clair Gardiner
- Funding Opportunities in Paediatric Research - Dr Jacinta Kelly, CEO NCRC
- Selected Short talks - Post docs / Students