Book the Global Room
If you wish to book an internationally themed evening event please complete the form below.
Currently the Global Room is closed to visitors and we are not taking bookings at this time. Please check back regularly for updates.
Global Room Booking Form
* required field
**Global Room bookings should be cancelled a minimum of 5 working days before the scheduled event or penalties will apply.
- The Global Room is primarily for the use of university activities that have an international or cultural theme and are relevant to the broader student and staff communities. Booking preference will be given to these events.
- The organiser of the event must be a Trinity staff or student with a valid ID card. External organisations should inquire at TCDGlobalRoom@tcd.ie.
- All persons using the facilities are required to abide by Trinity College Dublin policies, as well as Global Room policies laid out in the room hire agreement. Dean permission is the responsibility of the organiser and details can be found here.
- The Global Room opening hours are between Monday and Friday, from 9.30am - 9pm. Events must conclude 30 minutes in advance of closing time to allow sufficient time for clean-up.
- Should catering be required, only prepared foods, light snacks and non-alcoholic drinks are allowed. Permission to have alcohol at any event must be obtained at least 5 days in advance, and one must have the permission of the Junior Dean. The Junior Dean's Food and Drink policy is available here.
- Hirer is responsible for any loss or damage to furniture and equipment inside the Global Room.
- Hirer is required to clean the Global Room following the event, ensuring that all rubbish is immediately removed.
- Should the hirer fail to observe the Global Room event rules, the Global Relations Office reserves the right to reject future applications for use of the space and charge for any damages caused.