USA Undergraduate Scholarships
Award: a number of scholarships valued at €5,000 each, applied as a reduction to the tuition fees of a full-time undergraduate programme for the first year of study only.
Eligible Majors and Course Level:
There are several other scholarships available in the following specific areas:
- Full-time undergraduate programmes (except Medicine, Dentistry and Acting)
- Bachelor in Business Studies (Trinity Specialist Business Degree)
Who can apply: Applicants who are normally resident in and have completed their high school education in the USA. Applicants who have non-EU status and will pay tuition fees at the non-EU rate. Applicants must have achieved a minimum of either SAT total score of 1400 (no superscoring) or ACT cumulative score of 34. This scholarship is for accepted applicants for the incoming Class of 2023 only.
Selection Criteria: The scholarship will be assessed based on academic achievement and financial need, core values and evaluation of the applicants’ potential to build value in the overall TCD community
Scholarship Application Process
Please submit your scholarship application process as follows:
- Email your application to the North American Regional Officer. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Subject line: your name + Trinity application ID + USA Undergraduate Scholarship
- Scholarship Application Documents: (please ensure all documents include your name and Trinity Application ID):
- Copy of Trinity Offer Letter (Applicants must have received a conditional or firm offer of a place in a Trinity undergraduate course).
- 200 word statement on "How will I contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community." – submit in Microsoft Word document or PDF format.
- Submit scholarship request no later than April 1st, 2019
- No further communication until scholarship awards are made; awards will be made and successful candidates informed no later than May 1st, 2019
- Decision to accept scholarship is required on May 10th; along with acceptance of your offer to attend TCD and payment of your deposit.
- You will be responsible for formally accepting the scholarship offer by email reply to the North American Regional Officer.