South Africa Global Excellence Undergraduate ScholarshipTo note: if you have any general or scholarship queries please do not hesitate to contact your Regional Officer: email@example.com
Award: Scholarship valued at 5000 euro, applied as a reduction to the tuition fees of a full-time undergraduate programme for the first year of study only.
Who can apply: Applicants from South Africa who have non-EU status and will pay tuition fees at the non-EU rate.
This scholarships is available in the following areas: Full-time undergraduate programmes www.tcd.ie/courses/undergraduate/az/ (except Medicine, Dentistry and Acting)
Selection Criteria: The scholarship will be assessed based on academic achievement, and evaluation of the applicants’ potential to contribute to the overall Trinity community.
Please submit your scholarship application as follows:
- Email your application to your Regional Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line of Email: your name + Trinity application ID + South Africa Global Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship
- Scholarship Application Documents (please ensure all documents include your name and Trinity Application ID):
- Trinity Offer Letter (Applicants must have receive a conditional or firm offer of a place in a Trinity undergraduate course).
- 200 word statement on “How I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” – submit in Microsoft word document or pdf format.
You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship request.
Your Regional Officer will inform you if you’ve been selected for a scholarship and will inform you for the process to formally accept the scholarship.
Closing Date: Please note deadline for this Scholarship is April 1st 2019.
Register your Interest in Study at Trinity
Data Statement: The data collected on this form will be used for providing information about Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin. This data may be accessed by administrative or academic staff of Trinity. It will not be released to other parties without your permission, except as permitted by law. You have the right to access your own personal data which you supply here and the right to rectify this data. Any storage or transmission of data is bound by the Privacy Statement of Trinity College Dublin which can be accessed here.