India Undergraduate Scholarships
Applications are now closed for September 2019 intake
Award: Scholarships valued up to €5000 euro each, applied as a reduction to the tuition fees of a full-time undergraduate programme for the first year of study only.
Eligible Majors and Course Level:
Who can apply: a) Applicants must be normally resident in and have completed their high school education in India. b) Applicants must have non-EU status and pay tuition fees at the non-EU rate. c) Applicants must receive an offer of a place in a Trinity undergraduate course. d) Applicants must have achieved a minimum:
- International Baccalaureate score of 36
- A level score of AAB or similar
- India Grade XII score of 90% overall
Selection Criteria: The scholarship will be assessed based on academic achievement
How to Apply
- You must complete and submit (by paying €55 application fee) an application for a Trinity undergraduate course prior to applying for a scholarship.
- To be eligible to receive a scholarship, you must receive an offer of a place in a Trinity undergraduate course.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV (résumé) attached and using the Subject line: India Scholarship [your name], [your applicant number]
- The offer of scholarship will remain open for 2 weeks, during which time you must pay the course acceptance deposit. If the offer is not accepted within this time, the scholarship will be allocated to another applicant.