TR080 Global Business (Bachelor in Business Studies) Scholarship
Award: Scholarships valued at 5000 euro each, applied as a reduction to the tuition fees for the Global Business (Bachelor in Business Studies) for the first year only.
Eligible Majors and Course Level:
Global Business (Bachelor in Business Studies) Undergraduate Programme
Who can apply: Applicants who have non-EU status and will pay tuition fees at the non-EU rate.
Selection Criteria: The scholarship will be assessed based on academic achievement, and evaluation of the applicants’ potential to contribute to the overall TCD community
Please submit your scholarship application as follows:
- Email your application to your Regional Manager. If you are unsure whom your Regional Manager is, please select your country of residence on this page and verify the name of your Regional Manager in the “Contact Details” Section
- Subject line of Email: your name + Trinity application ID + Global Business (Bachelor in Business Studies) Scholarship
- Scholarship Application Documents (please ensure all documents include your name and Trinity Application ID - assigned by TCD when application for the Global Business (Bachelor in Business Studies) is submitted (for details on how to apply, please visit this page
- Trinity Offer Letter (Applicants must have receive a conditional or firm offer of a place in a Trinity undergraduate course).
- 200 word statement on “How I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” – submit in Microsoft word document or pdf format.
- You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship request.
- Your Regional Manager will inform you if you’ve been selected for a scholarship and will inform you for the process to formally accept the scholarship.
- Please note deadline for all US Scholarship Applications is April 1st, 2021.