Postgraduate Scholarships for MPhil in Race, Ethnicity and Conflict
Applications are now open for 2022 entry
Award: The scholarships are valued at 4000 euro for non-EU students and 1000 Euro for EU students and is applied as a reduction to tuition fees for the full-time postgraduate programme, the MPhil in Race, Ethnicity and Conflict.
Who can apply: Applicants for the MPhil in Race, Ethnicity and Conflict can apply for this scholarship.
Selection Criteria: Applicants will be assessed based on academic merit and the potential demonstrated to have an impact on their field of work, either continuation in academia or work in the wider field of race, ethnicity and conflict.
Please submit your scholarship application as follows:
1. Scholarship Application Documents (please ensure all documents include your name and Trinity Application ID):
- Trinity Offer Letter (Applicants must have received a conditional or firm offer of a place on a Trinity postgraduate course).
- Applicants must submit a statement of motivation (500-700 words) explaining:
- why they are interested in attending the MPhil in Race, Ethnicity and Conflict
- specifically how they intend to apply their knowledge and experience to contribute to work in their field, either academic or professional, following graduation from Trinity College Dublin
2. All documents should be submitted in MS Word or PDF format, with the following header at the top of each page: your name + Trinity application ID + MPhil in Race, Ethnicity and Conflict Postgraduate Scholarships.
3. Submit your application to your Regional Manager by email. If you are unsure who your Regional Officer is, please select your country of residence on this page and verify the name of your Regional Officer in the “Contact Details” Section.
After submission of the document package, the candidate will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of their scholarship application.
- Please note the deadline for this scholarship is 30th June
- Successful applicants will be notified by their Regional Manager by by mid-July with terms and conditions for accepting the scholarship