MSc Law and Finance Scholarship 2019/20
The School of Law and Trinity Business School are delighted to offer two scholarships to students undertaking the MSc Law and Finance degree in academic year 2019/20. The value of the scholarship is a 5,000 euro contribution towards tuition fees (EU or Non-EU). These scholarships aim to support and develop gifted postgraduate students and will be awarded to candidates who demonstrate a high level of academic achievement, extracurricular accomplishments or contribution to society.
This scholarship is available to new entrants (EU and Non-EU) to MSc Law and Finance degree programme, for admission in September 2019. Applicants must hold a conditional or unconditional offer and complete the application process upon receipt of offer and no later than 31st May 2019.
Applications are assessed competitively with the sole criteria for the granting of the scholarship being the proven academic merit of the candidate. It is accepted, however, that many candidates with exceptional qualifications apply annually to the programme. Thus the decision as to the recipient of the scholarship is at the exclusive discretion of the MSc Law and Finance Course Directors.
Scholarships will be allocated after the 31st May 2019. All applicants will receive communication shortly after this date.
As the selection process will be highly competitive, applicants are strongly advised to apply for all other funding and grants open to them.
This scholarship is open to EU and Non-EU postgraduate students undertaking studies on MSc Law and Finance degree programme in 2019/20. It is offered subject to the following conditions:
- The holder must have completed an undergraduate law, business or economics degree.
- The holder must engage in full-time study and must register for the MSc Law and Finance at the Law School in academic year 2019/20;
- The holder is required to engage in relevant academic and ambassadorial activities as determined by the MSc Law and Finance Course Directors;
- The holder must not be a simultaneous holder of other grants, or funding or other awards (or any other awards with a similar monetary value).
How do I apply?
1. Submit your online application for MSc Law and Finance at my.tcd.ie. You will receive an 8 digit reference number for your application.
2. If your application is successful (in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer), download and complete the scholarship application form.
3. Submit the completed scholarship form (one page in length) to email@example.com before 31st May 2019. Early application is encouraged.
Please use subject title " MSc Law and Finance Scholarship” and include your 8 digit application reference number.