Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships
Award: Scholarships valued between €2000 to €5000 each, applied as a reduction to the tuition fees of a full-time postgraduate programme for the first year of study only.
There are several scholarships available in the following areas: Full-time taught postgraduate programmes (applicants to the School of Business should apply to the School of Business Scholarship.)
Who can apply: Applicants who have non-EU status and will pay tuition fees at the non-EU rate.
Selection Criteria: The scholarship will be assessed based on academic achievement, and evaluation of the applicants’ potential to contribute to the overall Trinity community.
Please submit your scholarship application as follows:
- Email your application to your Regional Officer. If you are unsure whom your Regional Officer is, please select your country of residence on this page and verify the name of your Regional Officer in the “Contact Details” Section.
- Subject line: your name + Trinity application ID + Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship
- Scholarship Application Documents (please ensure all documents include your name and Trinity Application ID):
- Trinity Offer Letter (Applicants must have receive a conditional or firm offer of a place in a Trinity postgraduate course).
- 200 word statement on “How I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” – submit in Microsoft word document or pdf format.
- You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship request.
- Your Regional Officer will inform you if you’ve been selected for a scholarship and will inform you for the process to formally accept the scholarship.
- Please note deadline for all Americas Scholarship Applications is April 1st.
- Indian Scholarship Application deadlines and announcement dates:
- 1st Batch Deadline: 1st March 2023
- 1st Batch Announcement: 1st April 2023
- 2nd Batch Deadline: 1st May 2023
- 2nd Batch Announcement: 1st June 2023
- 3rd Batch Deadline: 15th June 2023
- 3rd Batch Announcement: 1st July 2023