E3 Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships in Engineering, Environment and Emerging Technologies.
Award: Scholarships valued at 1000 to 5000 euro each, applied as a reduction to the tuition fees of a full-time postgraduate programme for the first year of study only.
There are several scholarships available in the following areas: Full-time taught postgraduate programmes in the School of Engineering, the School of Natural Sciences, MSc in Energy Science and the MPhil in Environmental History.
Who can apply: Applicants who hold an offer letter for a Postgraduate Taught Masters programme in the School of Engineering or the School of Natural Sciences or the MSc in Energy Science and the MPhil in Environmental History.
Selection Criteria: The scholarship will be assessed based on academic achievement, and evaluation of the applicants’ potential to contribute to the overall Trinity community.
Please submit your scholarship application as follows:
- Email your application to the E3 Scholarship team on E3.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line: your name + Trinity application ID + E3 Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships in Engineering, Environment and Emerging Technologies.
- Scholarship Application Documents (please ensure all documents include your name and Trinity Application ID):
- Trinity Offer Letter (Applicants must have receive a conditional or firm offer of a place in a Trinity postgraduate course).
- 200 word statement on “How I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” – submit in Microsoft Word document or pdf format.
- You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship request.
- Your Regional Officer will inform you if you’ve been selected for a scholarship and will inform you for the process to formally accept the scholarship.