TriCON Irish-Italian Constitutional Conversations.
A recording of the webinar can be viewed here
TriCON is pleased to host the third Irish-Italian constitutional conversation, following earlier events in London (2018) and Siena (2019). Leading scholars will address the conception of the Republic in both Ireland and Italy. Prof Roberto Toniatti of Università di Trento and Dr Tom Hickey of Dublin City University will present papers. Dr Rachael Walsh of Trinity College Dublin and Prof Justin Frosini of Università L' Bocconi di Milano will respond.
- Oran Doyle - Trinity College Dublin
- Tom Hickey - Dublin City University
- Aileen Kavanagh - Trinity College Dublin
- Roberto Toniatti - Università di Siena
- Rachael Walshe - Trinity College Dublin
This seminar is part of part of Constitutional Governance in Europe series, supported by the ERASMUS programme.