CPD Conference Membership Programme
Over the course of the academic year, the School of Law, Trinity College Dublin organises a number of continued professional development (CPD) events and guest lectures. These CPD events are open to members of the legal profession and other interested parties for a fee*.
Becoming a member of the School of Law’s CPD Conference Membership Programme has the following benefits:
- For the duration of the membership (12 months from the date membership is taken out), the Member may avail of a 25% discount off the normal conference fee;
- The Member may attend one free conference per year;**
- Members will receive notification of all guest and special lectures organised by the School of Law, Trinity College Dublin;
- In the event that conference proceedings are available to purchase Members may avail of a 30% discount on price of same.
Members' Subscription Rates:
Individual Membership: €150
This membership is suitable for sole practitioners, Barristers, Senior Counsel and Inhouse counsel.
Associate Membership: €100
This membership is suitable for recently qualified practitioners (who have been admitted to the Roll of Solicitors or called to the Bar within the past 5 years) and trainee Solicitors.
Corporate Membership: €400
This entitles the Member (a company) to send more than one individual to an event at reduced rates and send two delegates to a conference free of charge for the duration of the membership.
To become a member please complete the Membership Form and return it to
CPD Conference Programmes, School of Law,
Telephone Soraya or Kelley at +353 1 896 2772;
* The revenue generated from CPD activities is used by the School to fund small group teaching and lecturership posts.
** Excluding programmes organised by the Centre for Environmental Law and Policy.
SCHOOL OF LAW, House 39, New Square, Trinity College, Dublin 2
T: (01) 896 2772; F: (01) 677 0449; E: email@example.com; W: www.tcd.ie/law/events/cpd.php