Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Programme 2022/23
Call for Applications:
Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Programme are awarded to high calibre students from non-EEA countries to study in Ireland for a period of one year. The relevant terms and conditions attached to the Scholarships include:
- The HEA will award a scholarship fund to the student (through the HEI that the student is attending) amounting to €10,000 for one study year. This fund is directed at supporting student costs and living expenses. The scholarship may be for:
- the final year of an undergraduate programme;
- one year of a taught masters degree programme or;
- one year of a research programme (i.e. one year of a 2-year research masters or a 3-4 year PhD programme).
- Trinity would provide a full tuition fee waiver to successful students for the specified scholarship year (i.e. tuition fee and registration charge are waived).
- It is expected that a total of 60 scholarships will be funded by the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Programme for the academic year 2022/2023 across all participating Irish Higher Education Institutions.
- Successful Scholars are to commence studies in September/October 2022. Late enrolments will only be considered in relation to PhD awardees.
The Application Process
Applicants are required to be in possession of a conditional or final offer for admission to Trinity at the time of application for the scholarship and will be required to submit a copy of the same.
The application should be submitted via this link.
Any questions regarding the call for applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 25 March 2022. Detailed information including a FAQ document can be found on the www.Hea.ie website.
The deadline for applications by students is 17.00 Irish time on Friday, 25 March 2022.
Late applications will not be accepted.
Further information on the evaluation criteria and assessment process can be found here.