Jean Monnet- School of Law Scholarships 2023/24 Turkey
Applications are now open for September 2023 intake.
Award: The Trinity scholarship will top up the €20,000 tuition fee scholarship provided by the Jean Monnet Scholarship to ensure the awardees’ full tuition fees are covered. The scholarship applies to the Jean Monnet Scholars from Turkey enrolling into Trinity for the following one-year programmes:
- LL.M in International and European Business Law
- LL.M in International and Comparative Law
- LL.M in Intellectual Property and Information Technology Law
Requirements to apply:
- Hold an offer, firm or conditional, for one of the Trinity LLM programmes above.
- Hold a Jean Monnet Scholarship.
Selection Criteria: The scholarship will be applicable for the first 3 Jean Monnet scholars who register for the selected programmes at Trinity following placement approval by the Directorate for EU Affairs in Turkey.
Application processPlease submit your scholarship application as follows:
- Email your application to Antonio.email@example.com Regional Manager for Turkey at Trinity Global.
- Subject line: your name + Trinity application ID + Turkey: Trinity School of Law - Jean Monnet Scholarship 2023/24
- Scholarship Application Documents
- Trinity Offer Letter (Applicants must have received a conditional or firm offer of a place in one of the selected Trinity postgraduate courses).
- Letter addressed to Trinity, issued by the Jean Monnet Scholarship Programme office, that your attendance to the subject programme has been approved by the Directorate for EU Affairs in Turkey.
- You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship request.
- The Trinity Regional Manager will inform you if you’ve been selected for a scholarship and will inform you for the process to formally accept the scholarship.