Jean Monnet- School of Law Scholarships 2022/23 Turkey
Applications are now open for September 2022 intake.
Award: 3 Scholarships valued 3000 euro each, applied as a reduction to the tuition fees for 2022/23 Jean Monnet Scholars from Turkey enrolling into Trinity for the following one-year Programmes:
- LL.M in International and European Business Law
- LL.M in International and Comparative Law
- LL.M in Intellectual Property and Information Technology Law
Requirements to apply:
- Hold an offer, firm or conditional, for one of the Trinity LLM programmes above.
- Hold a Jean Monnet Scholarship.
Selection Criteria: The scholarship will be applicable for the first 3 Jean Monnet scholars who register for the selected programmes at Trinity following placement approval by the Directorate for EU Affairs in Turkey.
Application processPlease submit your scholarship application as follows:
- Email your application to Antonio.firstname.lastname@example.org Regional Manager for Turkey at Trinity Global Relations Office.
- Subject line: your name + Trinity application ID + Turkey: Trinity School of Law- Jean Monnet Scholarship 2022/23
- Scholarship Application Documents
- Trinity Offer Letter (Applicants must have received a conditional or firm offer of a place in one of the selected Trinity postgraduate courses).
- Letter addressed to Trinity, issued by the Jean Monnet Scholarship Programme office, that your attendance to the subject programme has been approved by the Directorate for EU Affairs in Turkey.
- You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship request.
- The Trinity Regional Manager will inform you if you’ve been selected for a scholarship and will inform you for the process to formally accept the scholarship.