International Foundation Programme Scholarship for Japanese students
Award: Scholarships valued at 3,000 euro each, applied as a reduction of the tuition fees of the International Foundation Programme. There are several scholarships available.
Application Process for International Foundation Programme Scholarship for Japanese students
Who can apply: Applicants (regardless of nationality) who are studying in a Japanese high school, who have non-EU status and will pay non-EU tuition fees.
Selection criteria: The scholarship will be assessed based on academic achievement, and evaluation of the applicants’ potential to contribute to the overall TCD community
Scholarship Application Process:
Applicants are required to submit the following documents to apply for the International Foundation Scholarship for Japanese students:
- Cover letter outlining your full name, your application number (assigned when application is submitted - IFPXXX) and name of programme you have applied for at Trinity College Dublin.
- 200 word statement on “how I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” - submit in Microsoft word document or pdf format.
- Closing date for the International Foundation Scholarship for Japanese students applications is 31st March 2021
Please submit your scholarship application as follows:
- Email to: Cliodhna Martin MARTIC12@tcd.ie
- Subject line: your name + Trinity International Foundation Programme Scholarship
- You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship request
- No further communication until scholarship awards are made; awards will be made and successful candidates informed no later than 16th April 2021.
- Decision to accept scholarship is required on 23rd April 2021; the scholarship award will be confirmed with acceptance of your offer to attend TCD and payment of your deposit.
- You will be responsible for formally accepting the scholarship offer by email reply to MARTIC12@tcd.ie
- Acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship acceptance will come within 72 hours
- A non-response will be considered as declining the offer