Joint International Foundation Programme (IFP) and Freshman E3 Scholarship – Engineering, Environmental Science and Engineering and Geography and Geoscience
Award: Scholarships valued at up to 5,000 euro each, applied as a reduction of €2,500 of the tuition fees of the International Foundation Programme and €2,500 of the tuition fees in freshman year Trinity College Dublin.
Who can apply: Applicants studying from around the globe, who have non-EU status progressing to study one of the following degrees:
• Engineering • Environmental Science and Engineering • Geography and Geoscience
Selection criteria: The scholarship will be assessed based on academic achievement, and evaluation of the applicants’ potential to contribute to the overall TCD community.
Scholarship application documents
Applicants are required to submit the following documents to apply for the Trinity International Foundation Programme Scholarship:
- Cover letter outlining your full name, your application number (assigned when application is submitted - IFPXXX) and name of programme you have applied for at Trinity College Dublin.
- 200 word statement on “how I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” - submit in Microsoft word document or pdf format.
Scholarship Application Process
Closing date for the Trinity International Foundation Programme Scholarship applications is 31st May 2022.
Please submit your scholarship application as follows:
- Email to: Cliodhna Martin MARTIC12@tcd.ie
- Subject line: your name + Trinity International Foundation Programme Scholarship
- You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship request
- No further communication until scholarship awards are made; awards will be made and successful candidates informed no later than 18th June 2022.
- You will be responsible for formally accepting the scholarship offer by email reply to MARTIC12@tcd.ie
- Acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship acceptance will come within 72 hours
- A non-response will be considered as declining the offer