Food on campus
· The Buttery - 7.30am to 4.00pm Monday to Thursday, 7.30am to 3.00pm on Fridays
· Old Dining Hall - 12.00pm to 3.00pm Monday to Friday
· Forum Restaurant – 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday and Tuesday, 8.00am to 4.00pm Wednesday and Thursday, 8.00am to 3.00pm on Friday
· The 1592 Restaurant (staff only) - 12.00pm to 3.00pm Monday to Friday
· The Perch - 8.00am to 7.00pm Monday to Thursday, 8.00am to 6.00pm on Friday
· Aras an Phiarsaigh - 8.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 3.00pm on Friday
· Trinity Café in Old Stone Building St James’s Hospital – 8.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Thursday, 8.00am to 3.00pm Friday – currently take away only
· Trinity café in Tallaght Hospital – re-opening date to be confirmed
There is a new order and collect app, simply download the Cordero app and select “Trinity” and you can order and pay for your meals and simply pick them up from either the Buttery or the Forum Restaurant at a designated collection point. A 20% discount is offered when you purchase on the Cordero app!
UniCoV project – safeguarding our campuses
Students and staff are invited to participate in the UniCoV project. This pilot surveillance study assists in the detection of increased levels of COVID-19 across higher education institutes with the aim of facilitating the safe and sustainable re-opening of campuses. Please see more information here.
The Trinity Sport centre is open. For more information about opening times, activities available and how to book, please visit: https://www.tcd.ie/Sport/
Check out the calendar of events happening around College at www.tcd.ie/news_events/events and feel free to put up your own events as well, whether you are a student or staff member. Email Katie Byrne if you have any questions about the calendar.