Return to Campus Community Unit
Over the coming weeks, Trinity will open up to levels it has not experienced in more than 18 months. We recognise that this is an exciting time for many, whilst for others a return to campus can be a cause of anxiety. To assist with our return, the Provost has established the ‘Trinity Return to Campus Community Unit’. This unit will be a contact point for the College community to highlight any concerns or issues that emerge relating to our return to campus experience. Specifically, this unit will:
- Help make understandable and much more visible any policies and regulations on Return to Campus.
- Assist with sourcing more teaching space, as well as social space in areas in which there are particular challenges.
- Identify more space for quiet study and listening to lectures online.
- Deal with additional Teaching Assistant related requests coming from Schools and Departments that arise.
- Act as a point of record and coordination on any practical ‘on-the-ground’ actions that are needed to enhance the Return to Campus experience.
- Deal with other Return to Campus issues that arise.
If you have any issues that you feel the Trinity Return to Campus Community unit can assist with, please get in touch with the unit by emailing ReturnToCampus@tcd.ie and a member of the team will be happy to assist.