Global Rankings for Trinity College Dublin
Trinity College Dublin is the top ranked university in Ireland. Using the QS methodology we are ranked joint-101st in the world and using the Times Higher Education World University Ranking methodology we are 155th in the world.
- Trinity College Dublin is Ireland's No.1 University
(QS World University Ranking 2019 Academic Ranking of World Universities (Shanghai), 2019)
- Trinity is ranked 101st in the World
(QS World University Ranking, 2020/21)
Trinity is ranked 40th Most International University in the World.
Times Higher Education World University Ranking, 2020. Trinity is also the highest ranked university in Ireland.
Trinity is ranked 1st in Ireland for employer reputation and alumni outcomes.
QS World University Rankings for Graduate Employability 2020.
Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Ireland's most innovative university (Reuters Most Innovative European Universities 2019)
Trinity is 1st in Europe for producing entrepreneurs for the 6th year in a row (Pitchbook Universities Report 2020)
QS Subject Rankings 2020
- Trinity is ranked 30th in Classics and Ancient History.
- Trinity is ranked 28th in English Language and Literature.
- Trinity is ranked 48th in Nursing.
- Trinity is ranked 45th in Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Trinity ranks in the top 100 in 18 subjects, including those in the 51-100 bracket:
- Modern Languages
- Performing Arts
- Theology, Divinity and Religious Studies
- Computer Science and Information Systems
- Biological Sciences
- Materials Science
- Politics and International Studies
- Social Policy and Administration
- Sports-Related Subjects
About Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin was founded in 1592
- Trinity has three faculties - Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Engineering, Mathematics and Science; and Health Sciences.
- The city centre campus occupies some 51 acres (including the Trinity Technology and Enterprise Campus)
- There is in excess of 220,000 m2 of buildings, including beautiful historic architecture and state-of-the-art modern facilities.
- Students can avail of over 170 societies and sports clubs.