Global Rankings for Trinity College Dublin
Trinity College Dublin is the top ranked university in Ireland. Using the QS methodology we are ranked 108th in the world and using the Times Higher Education World University Rankings methodology we are 117th in the world.
- Trinity College Dublin is Ireland's No.1 University
(QS World University Ranking 2019 Academic Ranking of World Universities (Shanghai), 2019)
- Trinity is ranked 108th in the World
(QS World University Ranking, 2018/19)
Trinity is ranked 16th Most International University in the World.
Times Higher Education World University Ranking, 2019. Trinity is also the highest ranked university in Ireland.
Trinity is ranked 1st in Ireland for graduate employability and alumni outcomes.
QS World University Rankings for Graduate Employability 2019.
Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Ireland's most innovative university (Reuters Most Innovative European Universities 2018)
Trinity is 1st in Europe for producing entrepreneurs for the 4th year in a row (Pitchbook Universities Report 2018-2019)
QS Subject Rankings 2019
- Trinity is ranked 13th in Classics and Ancient History.
- Trinity is ranked 28th in English Language and Literature.
- Trinity is ranked 39th in Mineral and Mining Engineering.
- Trinity is ranked 41st in Nursing.
- Trinity is ranked 42nd in Performing Arts
- Trinity is ranked 50th in Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Trinity ranks in the top 100 in 20 subjects, including those in the 51-100 bracket:
- Modern Languages
- Theology, Divinity and Religious Studies
- Computer Science and Information Systems
- Biological Sciences
- Materials Science
- Politics and International Studies
- Social Policy and Administration
- Sports-Related Subjects
About Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin was founded in 1592
- Trinity has three faculties - Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Engineering, Mathematics and Science; and Health Sciences.
- The city centre campus occupies some 51 acres (including the Trinity Technology and Enterprise Campus)
- There is in excess of 220,000 m2 of buildings, including beautiful historic architecture and state-of-the-art modern facilities.
- Students can avail of over 170 societies and sports clubs.