- After Charlie Hebdo: A Public Forum on Religion, Freedom and Human Rights
The forum facilitated thoughtful and respectful public discussion of some of the under-explored dimensions of the Paris terrorist attacks.
- Centrifugal: Contemporary Poetry from Dublin and Guadalajara Launched in Dublin
On Tuesday 10 February 2015, the Trinity Long Room Hub hosted the Dublin launch of Centrifugal.
- Clarke Studios Symposium Brings Analogue and Digital Together
The symposium explored the work of the Harry Clarke Studios and the ongoing digitization of this historic collection.
- Unconventional Warfare: Guerrillas and Counter-Insurgency from Iraq to Antiquity
Please note, this event will take place in The Printing House, Trinity College. In order to attend, please RSVP to email@example.com.
- Shadows and Lights ~ Aspects of Irish Art
A symposium in honour of Camille Souter. Please note this event will take place in the Emmet Theatre, Arts Building.
- ‘Poland and the Challenge of Multiconfessionalism in Early Modern Europe’
A lecture by Howard Louthan (University of Florida) as part of the Centre for Early Modern History Research Seminar Series 2014-15.