- New Blog Showcases First Hand Accounts of 1916 Rising
The new blog aims to showcase the breadth of Trinity Library’s collections relating to the 1916 Rising and to act as a catalyst for research ahead of the centenary in April 2016.
- Great War Revisited online exhibition launched
Rare and previously unpublished material held in the Library of Trinity College Dublin relating to the First World War is being brought to a new audience thanks to collaboration between the university and Google.
- Congratulations to Prof Poul Holm on his major ERC Award
Funding from the European Research Council worth €2.5 million over five years will support the project, which is headed up by Prof Poul Holm, professor of environmental history at Trinity College Dublin (TCD).
- The Book of Kells: Rethinking and Researching a Great National Treasure
The Annual Autumn meeting of the Association for Manuscripts and Archives in Research Collections (AMARC) in association with TCD Library.
- Voicing Commemoration Conference
The 2015 Oral History Network of Ireland (OHNI) conference in association with the Centre for Contemporary Irish History. Registration Required.
- Launch of the Mind Your Hearing Campaign
Minister for Health Leo Varadkar, T.D., will formally launch the Mind Your Hearing Campaign.