- Myth of the Arts Caged in Ivory Tower Dismantled by ‘Humanities World Report’
The report was formally launched by Prof Margaret Kelleher (UCD) at an event in the Trinity Long Room Hub on 9 December 2014.
- Launch of New Publications from Trinity’s School of Histories and Humanities
Two new publications by Dr Ciaran O’Neill and Dr Susan Flavin from the Department of History, TCD were launched in Trinity College Dublin on Thursday, November 27th 2014.
- Trinity Staff Contribute to Landmark Publication on Irish Art and Architecture
The five volume, 1600 year history is the work of 10 editors and over 250 contributors with key inputs from Trinity staff.
- Aesthetic Deprivation: The Role of the Arts for Older Patients in Hospital
A lecture by Dr Hilary Moss (National Centre for Arts and Health, AMNCH) as part of the Medical Humanities Research Seminar Series 2014-15.
- ‘(More) connected worlds: the 18th century from a global perspective
A lecture by Edoardo Tortorolo (Università degli Studi del Piemonte Orientale) as part of the Centre for Early Modern History Research Seminar Series 2014-15.
- The Hockey Stick and the Climate Wars:The Battle Continues
A public lecture by Dr Michael Mann (Penn State University) who will be in Trinity College as part of the Andrew W. Mellon funded project, European Observatory of the New Human Condition. Registration Required.