- Launch of new Medical Humanities Research Seminar Series
A new Medical Humanities research seminar series has been launched at Trinity College Dublin for the academic year 2014-15.
- Debate on the Role of Seanad Éireann hosted by the Plato Centre and Senator O'Donnell
On November 4th, all members of the Seanad Éireann were invited to a special lecture entitled ‘Senators As Philosopher Kings: What Can Plato Teach Us today?’
- Launch of the second year of Trinity’s Europe’s Violent Memories public lecture series with a focus on the legacy of the Second World War
The three-year public lecture series was launched by Pieter Lagrou (Professor of Contemporary History at the University of Brussels) on Tuesday November 11 2014.
- Eighteenth-Century Trinity: a Quarrelsome Provost
A lecture by Peter Boyle (TCD) as part of the Centre for Early Modern History Research Seminar Series 2014-15.
- Miscellaneous Manuscripts in the Medieval Germanic World
A lecture by CENDARI Transnational Access fellow Dr Rosella Tinaburri (University of Cassino).
- First Up Lunchtime Lecture Series
A talk by James Morris (Founder of Windmill Lane Post Production) as part of the First Up lunchtime lecture series organised as a collaboration between the M.Phil in Creative and Cultural Entrepreneurship, Science Gallery Dublin and Trinity Long Room Hub. Please note this lecture will take place in the Science Gallery. Registration essential.