- New Blog Showcases First Hand Accounts of 1916 Rising
The new blog aims to showcase the breadth of Trinity Library’s collections relating to the 1916 Rising and to act as a catalyst for research ahead of the centenary in April 2016.
- Great War Revisited online exhibition launched
Rare and previously unpublished material held in the Library of Trinity College Dublin relating to the First World War is being brought to a new audience thanks to collaboration between the university and Google.
- Congratulations to Prof Poul Holm on his major ERC Award
Funding from the European Research Council worth €2.5 million over five years will support the project, which is headed up by Prof Poul Holm, professor of environmental history at Trinity College Dublin (TCD).
- 6th Sociolinguistics Summer School
A four day summer school organised School of Linguistic, Speech and Communication Sciences.
- Samuel Beckett Summer School
A week long programme of events organised by the School of English and the School of Drama, Film and Music.
- Why Teach the Holocaust? Or Nasty Questions 101
A public lecture by Dr Robert Ehrenreich (United States Holocaust Memorial Museum) organised by the Dept of Near and Middle Eastern Studies and the Holocaust Education Centre.