In the Senior Fresh year, students take:
- The European language studied in the Junior Freshman year is continued in the Senior Freshman year.
- Students take the area studies module which corresponds to the European language they have chosen
- Students choose one Middle Eastern language from Arabic, Hebrew and Turkish.
- The Making of Modernity
- Trinity Electives
- Historical and Contemporary Perspectives: the Middle East and Europe
- Students can choose two modules from Near and Middle Eastern Studies