Trinity College Templates
Trinity College Dublin has developed the templates below to assist researchers with compliance with the GDPR and national implementing law, when using personal or pseudonymised data for research purposes.
Please note that the Consent Form is provided as guidance from an ethical perspective.
You should not rely on consent as your legal basis when using either personal data or sensitive personal data. Please see here for further information on the appropriate legal basis for research.
- Data Protection Impact Assessment - Health Research
- Data Protection Impact Assessment - Non-Health Research
- Data Protection Risk Assessment
- Participant Information Leaflet - Health Research
- Participant Information Leaflet - Non-Health Research
- Consent Form - Health Research
- Consent Form - Non-Health Research