Pharmacy - Graduate Entry to Pharmacy
The School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences has introduced a Graduate Entry route to the undergraduate Pharmacy degree. A maximum of five places in the first year will be allocated to Graduates. To be eligible for consideration:-
- Candidates must hold, or expect to hold, by July prior to entry, a minimum second class honours grade result in their first honours bachelor degree (Level 8). This degree can be in any discipline. Applications will also be accepted from individuals who did not achieve a minimum second class honours grade result in their first honours bachelor degree but who have been awarded a Masters degree or a Ph.D.
- In addition, applicants must have obtained at least a Higher Level Grade C in Leaving Certificate Chemistry or must have successfully undertaken a Chemistry course in a third level institution.
For more information on Undergraduate Pharmacy Degree Click here
- Candidates must apply to the Central Applications Office before 1st February 2018. Late Applications will NOT be considered.
- In addition to submitting an application to CAO candidates must complete the online supplementary application form (see the Apply, Graduate entry to Pharmacy link).
- The School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences will assess the applications and a number of candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
- If successful, candidates will receive an offer via the CAO in August.
For general admission requirements please click here
To apply to this course, click on the relevant Apply Link below