The Programme Management Office is responsible for the centralised and co-ordinated governance of the university's portfolio of capital projects.
Our vision is to embed a model of best practice PMO governance in the project lifecycle across Trinity.
The team comprises qualified experts in project, programme or portfolio management who are on hand to guide stakeholders in projects through the capital projects process.
- Best practice project management processes, templates, tools, and services
- Support, mentoring and training in project management and governance processes to project stakeholders
- Support for development of business cases and/or proposals depending on PMO resource availability
- Support for project stakeholders in the delivery of their projects
- A Trinity standard in project management competency
- Support and acts as secretariat to the Capital Review Group for projects with a value of €50k or more
- An overview and management of the College project portfolio, tracking the performance of key information and reporting to CRG, EOG and Board.