Targeted at Assistant Professors on the Development Programme
Are you as good as they think you are? This secret fear that we're not really good enough is surprisingly widespread. In the face of tangible evidence of their success, many people who are genuine high-achievers are often wracked by self-doubt and the fear of being found out.
During this workshop “Imposters” will
• come to understand how this is affecting their life
• examine the role that gender, race and class can have on feelings of fraudulence
• understand how men and women put different values on the art of "winging it"
• see how their interpretation of success has been making things more difficult
• learn practical strategies to set free their Imposter and be themselves!