Single Honours Degree
Please note: The School of Religion is pleased to announce a new degree in Religion with an exit route in Theology. This degree will have its first intake of students in September 2019.
For this reason the degree in Catholic Theological Studies will not have an intake of students in September 2018.
Catholic Theological studies modules
Second & Third Years
- Christianity in Europe through the ages
- Systematic theology
- Cultural expressions of Christianity – Art / Architecture / Literature / Film
- Option of language studies in Latin, Greek and Hebrew
- Social activism – including work in the field
- Book of Kells – examined from theological perspective
- In-depth study of selected topics
- Research dissertation on a selected area (under guidance)
Students may also take a module from outside this course via the Broad Curriculum (see details here). The Broad Curriculum allows students to take modules from a great variety of other disciplines within the University.
Download (Draft 2018/2019) here.