Staff Parking Permit Application
Vehicles are admitted on condition that the Provost, Fellows and Scholars of Trinity College Dublin shall not be held liable for loss or damage to any vehicle, nor to anything in, on or about the vehicle however such loss or damage may be caused.
Staff members wishing to apply for a parking permit must supply the following information:
- Copy of the Driving Licence
- Copy of the Vehicle Registration Certificate
- Copy of the Insurance Certificate
- A fully completed Parking Permit Application Form
- If the person is unable to provide the Registration Certification because it is a new car they should be able to provide a proof of ownership document, which they will have received from the garage
- If you are not the registered owner of the car, please complete the Non-Registered Owner Form
Change of details:
If you have changed car, you must change the details on your permit. You need to bring along the following to Estates & Facilities:
- Your old Parking Permit
- Your new Vehicle Registration Certificate
- A valid Insurance Certificate
- A letter from the registered owner of the car if applicable
- A fully completed Change of Car Details Form
Parking Permit applications are accepted by post or can be delivered in person to Estates and Facilities Service Centre at 194 Pearse Street for processing.
Parking Permit applications should be submitted to the Estates and Facilities Service Centre, 194 Pearse Street, College together with a copy of your driving licence, registration certificate and non-registered owner form if you are not the registered owner of the car.
For all queries please contact Estates & Facilities