Skip to main content
Skip to main content

Trinity College Dublin, The University of Dublin

Trinity Menu Trinity Search


Students coming to Trinity on an exchange for one semester or full year only are considered as visiting/mobility students.

  • Erasmus students are not eligible for college accommodation. Any other exchange students that are not studying a full-time full degree course in Trinity, might be able to apply for Trinity accommodation, however that will depend on their exchange and may change each year.
  • Students will be notified by their Trinity coordinators regarding their eligible locations.
  • Students must register and apply with their Trinity ID/application number. Any accounts created as a CAO applicant are invalid.


Free Wifi
Locked rooms
Student societies
Bicycle parking
Secure grounds


Answers to your questions

You should check our guide on finding Private Accommodation and get in touch with the Student Union.

You should contact your Study Abroad/Exchange Officer or Trinity Global.

Yes, you can place an application during the academic year, but it will be reviewed only if there are any vacancies available. If you need housing due to change of your health, you should submit a Additional Needs Application in addition to your room application.

You should hear from us as per the outlined application periods above. If application is made after the start of the academic year, we advise to consider private accommodation. The application will be added to our waiting list, but we will only contact the applicant if a vacancy arises.

Quick links