Central and Academic Administration Services
Central Academic Administration Services (CAAS) provides central academic administrative services which span the student life cycle highlighted below. In addition to the provision of services, CAAS supports the development of academic policy and its implementation.
Recruitment & Admission
Examination & Assessment :
- co-ordination of examination timetables
- conduct of all examinations
Records & Awards :
- administrative services for students associated with student registration, ID cards, transcripts, issue of grant cheques etc
- administrative services for graduates associated with conferral of degrees and other awards, verification of qualifications awarded, Seanad electoral register and conduct of elections.
Graduate Studies :
- administers applications to read for higher degrees by research as well as taught courses at Diploma, Masters and Doctorate level.
- provides information and advice to postgraduate students requiring assistance during the course of their studies, including funding opportunities
- monitors performance of research students, including processing of theses submission and examination
- administrative support to the Graduate Studies Committee
Lecture Timetabling :
- coordination of the College timetabling process
Broad Curriculum (BC) :
- administrative support to students and staff including provision of BC module information, and processing of applications and assessment results.
|Recurrent Grant Allocation Model -
Full-time Student Equivalent -
Unit Cost Exercise -
- preparation of student data for reporting purposes to the HEA including, RGAM (Recurrent Grant Allocation Model), FTSEs data, Unit Cost, and Expert Skills
Please click one of the side-banner headings on the left-hand side to find the information you require.