Get in TouchThere are many resources available to address any questions you may have about studying abroad at Trinity. Read on for information about who to contact with various queries. Read on for information about who to contact in each phase of your study abroad experience. But, when in doubt, email email@example.com with a question and we will direct your question to the right place!
Applying to Trinity
• Applications and Admissions questions from future Visiting Non-EU, Exchange or Visiting EU students should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Applications and Admissions questions from future Erasmus students should be directed to email@example.com.
• Any other questions about studying abroad at Trinity should be directed to the Study Abroad Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
While You Are Here
• The Study Abroad Team is your first point of contact – we are here to help!
• If you have questions about being an international student at Trinity, talk to the Global Room and its helpful student ambassadors.
• If you need confidential academic or personal advice, talk to your Personal Tutor.
• If you have questions about the classes you are taking, talk to your School or Department. (link to new URL)
• If you need help with study skills, want to learn more about adjusting to assessment in Ireland, or want to attend any academic skills workshops, talk to Student Learning Development.
• If you want to speak with your peer supporter, talk to Student 2 Student.
After You Return
• Grades will be posted in my.tcd.ie. To request additional transcripts once they are available, follow the steps listed here: https://www.tcd.ie/academicregistry/transcripts/
• Trinity’s study abroad students are counted amongst its alumni and have access to Trinity’s network of over 300,000 alumni worldwide. Learn more about worldwide clubs and events and the work of Trinity Development & Alumni here: https://www.tcd.ie/alumni/services/.