How to Apply
- Contact the Head of Department (Dr Rachel Moss) who will direct your query to the member of staff whose research interests are relevant to your proposed topic area. You may wish to consult the departmental staff pages for an indication of the research interests of staff.
- You will be invited to submit your academic CV, and to discuss your proposed research project informally.
- You may then be asked to develop and submit a written research proposal. For guidelines on this consult this document.
- Your proposed supervisor may request samples of other written work to assist in assessing suitability.
- If the project is thought suitable you will then be advised to submit your formal application to Trinity College Dublin.
- Registration takes place twice a year, in September, and in March. Applications need to be submitted well in advance of the published registration dates in order to be processed in time.