Meet our Research Students
- Qualifications: MBA Master of Business Administration (First Class/ Student of the Year), Institute of Technology Carlow, Certificate EQ-i / EQ 360 Emotional Intelligence , Multi-Health Systems Inc, Certificate in Mediation, Hibernian College Dublin.
- Name of research project: Diagnosing Culture; Are we solving the right problem in Health Care Reform in Ireland, a review of the current operational organisation culture and an investigation into the preferred future culture to deliver health care transformation in Community Healthcare Organisations.
- Description: Culture remains at the core of successful businesses but has failed to be significantly linked to performance in health care reform. This mixed method research will identify and measure the prevailing culture in two contrasting Community Healthcare Organisation in the Health Service Executive and also provide the future preferred culture as self identified by current HSE employees.
- Supervisor: Dr. Anne-Marie Brady
- Funder: 1252 Scholarship
- Full time: September 2017-2020