News & Events
- Matteo Solazzo (supervisor Professor Michael Monaghan), TCBE PhD student wins 2nd place in the paper awards of the 22nd Sir Bernard Crossland Symposium and Postgraduate Workshop
- Professor Ciaran Simms appeared on Monday night’s Now You See Me on RTE to talk about cycling collisions
- Prof. Daniel Kelly won the ‘One to Watch’ Award in recognition of his bio-engineering achievements at the Trinity Innovation Awards 2019
- Bruce Murphy wins awarded the Campus Company Founders at the Trinity Innovation Awards 2019
- “It would have been a very good design process if they were designing a washing machine,” says Trinity College Dublin engineering professor David Taylor"
- Robert Gaul TCBE PhD student wins American Society of Mechanical Engineers award
- Irish Times Innovation and Technology Podcast featuring an interview with Danny Kelly TCBE Director and PI of Amber, discussing a pioneering project aimed at developing 3D-printed biological implants to treat people affected by degenerative diseases such as osteoarthritis
- New 3D printing project aims to bring relief to arthritis sufferers
- Trinity Centre for Bioengineering co-hosting the 8th World Congress of Biomechanics 8-12 July, Dublin, Ireland
- Bioengineers identify safer ways to make rugby tackle
- TCBE researcher win Engineers Ireland Biomedical Medal
- Bruce Murphy is using the amazing properties of additive manufacturing to develop the next generation of medical devices, starting with the heart.
Please click here for our list of TCBE seminars