The Planning Group was established in October 2008 and reports directly to the Executive Officer Group. Chaired by the Vice-Provost/Chief Academic Officer, it oversees the implementation of the College's Strategic Plan, including financial and HR planning. It provides a Report on its activities and makes recommendations to the College Board twice per academic year, in February and June.
Planning Group Membership
• Vice-Provost/Chief Academic Officer, Prof Orla Sheils (Chair)
• Interim Chief Operating Officer, Ms Orla Cunningham
• Treasurer/Chief Financial Officer, Mr Peter Reynolds
• Dean of Faculty of Engineering, Mathematics and Science, Prof Sylvia Draper
• Dean of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Prof Gail McElroy
• Acting Dean of Health Sciences, Prof Brian O’Connell
• Director of HR, Ms Antoinette Quinn
• Manager, Academic Services Division, Mr Michael Slevin
• Vice-President for Global Engagement, Prof Juliette Hussey
• Bursar & Director of Strategic Innovation, Prof Eleanor Denny
- Academic Secretary, Ms Patricia Callaghan
- Director of Financial Planning and Risk Management, Ms Deirdre Savage
- Administrative Officer of the Vice-Provost/CAO, Ms Orla McCarthy (Secretary to the meeting)
Meetings of the Planning Group take place fortnightly.