The Trinity International Development Initiative
There is long-established and growing interest at Trinity College Dublin in research and teaching on issues related to international development. TIDI is a College-wide initiative, involving all three Faculties and multiple disciplines, to coordinate and promote TCD’s expanded engagement with research and education on global development.
View other TIDI videos by clicking on the links below:
Trinitys Engagement with Rwanda: Visit by Dr. Patrick Prendergast, Provost of TCD
- "The bi-monthly newsletter is AMAZING. A huge amount of work goes into collating information about development research and updates from lots of different sources and is all pulled neatly into one update. Also, the volume and quality of the TIDI events are top notch. Keep up the good work!"
Researcher, external to TCD
- "The events I have participated in have been very well organised and always provide stimulating content. TIDI always finds good presenters".
- "TIDI is a highly useful initiative that helps link researchers in Trinity with the wider development community. Its work in bringing global development issues to prominence is an invaluable asset to TCD researchers and students".
Postgraduate Student, TCD
TIDI gratefully acknowledges the support of:
Upcoming TIDI events
- TIDI and the DSAI
- Trinitys Engagement with Rwanda: Visit by Dr. Patrick Prendergast, Provost of TCD
- TCD UCD Development Research Seminar Series 2013
- World Bank Vice President for Africa Speaks at Trinity