TIDI is the hub of international development in Trinity College Dublin with strong links both natinally and internationally.
TIDI’s outreach activities includes:
• High profile public events programme
• Annual Trinity Development Research Week
• Development of national and international partnerships
• Regular communications including the TIDI Fortnightly Bulletin and Facebook
Since 2009, over 6,000 people have attended TIDI’s events and over 1,500 people receive TIDI’s fortnightly bulletin. To stay updated of TIDI’s outreach activities sign up to the bulletin here
TIDI will to continue to promote TCD’s profile in international development by:
- Developing networks with key research institutions internationally
- Identifying and developing strategic teaching and research partnerships e.g. with Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia.
- Hosting a programme of high profile development research and practice seminars to engage the development community and the general public.
- Increasing TCD’s representation in key national and international networks
- TIDI coordinates numerous events from public lectures to research seminars.