(Russian-language Home page)
Conference April 2011
Welcome to the Our Languages website. Our Languages is a research project investigating cultural and linguistic diversity which draws on the experience of people in Ireland who speak and understand Russian.
This project has three strands:
- a sociolinguistic survey which asks:
- What languages do you know?
- When, where and with whom do you use each of your languages?
- How do you feel about each of our languages?
- the collection of life stories
- focus groups on issues and challenges facing Russian speakers in Ireland
Please read some more about the aims of this research project (in English or Russian) and news associated with the project. Please do not hesitate to contact the principal investigator:
Department of Russian and Slavonic Studies,