Lecture Room (Anatomy)
Lecture Room (Anatomy) is located in the building Anatomy Building
The Anatomy Building is located in a sheltered enclave north of the Chemistry Building. Richard Morrison designed the building in the early 1820's to replace an earlier anatomy building (1710-11), which had been located in College Park. Practical reasons connected with the delivery and disposal of cadavers were the reasons for its move to the present site, screened until the 1880's from the rest of College Park by a wall. The Anatomy Building soon became the nucleus for a collection of buildings devoted to medical and related subjects, among them botany, chemistry and natural history.
Accessibility: Ground floor only (more info)