Skip to main content »

Trinity College Dublin

College Maps

1937 Reading Room

1937 Reading Room is located in the building 1937 Reading Room

The 1937 Reading Room was opened by President Eamon De Valera in July 1937. The front portion of the building, the Hall of Honour was built to commemorate students and staff who died in the First World War.

Accessibility: Inaccessible (more info)

Last updated 25 November 2009 by College Maps.