Electronic & Electrical Engineering - Printing House
Electronic & Electrical Engineering - Printing House is located in the building Printing House
Designed and constructed in 1734 by the architect Richard Castle. The first book printed entirely in Greek in Ireland-Plato's Dialogues-was issued from this building. This small building, with its freestanding columns and Doric Temple front is dedicated to John Sterne, Bishop of Clogher.
Accessibility: Ground floor only (more info)