Map Library is located in the building Ussher Library
Opened in 2002, the Ussher Library was designed by the partnership of McCullough Mulvin and Keane Murphy Duff. It is named for Archbishop James Ussher (1580-1658), one of the first alumni of the College, a Professor of Divinity and a Fellow. On his death he bequeathed over 10,000 items from his personal library to the College.
Accessibility: All levels