Buildings Office is located in the building 183-6 Pearse Street
The building was completed in 1876 and it contains 5 stories overall. The ground floor and lower ground floor contain labs, the common room and offices, while the basement contains the workshop, temperature controlled rooms and storage. The 1st and 2nd floors have offices, AUK Room, labs, the library and the museum.
Accessibility: Inaccessible (more info)