How to submit a paper?

There are two things you need to do. Firstly, send a soft copy to the administrator ( Pdf. files are recommended. This will be added to the college server. Secondly, complete the fields in the following text file . Please also save the file as a text file (.txt). Then send a soft copy of this to the administrator. This will be forwarded to the RepEc archives. If you are unclear about how the text file is to be completed please consult RePEc's instructions. You are advised that including your JEL classification code will increase your profile.

Last Updated 09-11-04
Web Administrator: Olive Donnelly