Staff Parking Permit Application
Vehicles are admitted on condition that the Provost, Fellows and Scholars of Trinity College Dublin shall not be held liable for loss or damage to any vehicle, nor to anything in, on or about the vehicle however such loss or damage may be caused.
Staff members wishing to apply for a parking permit must supply the following information:
- 1. Copy of Driving Licence
- 2. Copy of Vehicle Registration Certificate
- 3. Copy of Insurance Certificate
- 4. A fully completed parking permit application form
- 5. If the person is unable to provide the Registration Certification because it is a new car they should be able to provide a proof of ownership document, which they will have received from the garage.
- 6. If the permit holder is not the registered owner of the car they must supply us with a letter from the registered owner stating that they have sole permission to drive the car while in College, this form is also available below.
Change of details:
If you have changed car, you must change the details on your permit. You need to bring along the following to Estates & Facilities:
- your old permit,
- the new vehicle registration certificate,
- a valid insurance certificate
- and a letter from the registered owner of the car if applicable.
Parking permit applications are accepted by post or can be delivered in person to Estates and Facilities Service Centre at 194 Pearse Street for processing.
Parking Permit applications should be submitted to Estates and Facilities Service Centre, 194 Pearse Street, College together with a copy of your driving licence, registration certificate and non-registered owner form if you are not the registered owner of the car.
Weekend Parking Permits
For a Weekend Parking Permit only please complete the Weekend Parking Permit form
If you are not the registered owner of the car, please complete the non-registered owner form and enclose it with your application.
Issuing of parking permits is subject to availability within the Board approved space:permit ratio of 0.24. If this ratio has been exceeded, applicants will be put on a waiting list and informed when a permit is available.
For all queries please contact Estates & Facilities