Trinity College Dublin

Skip to main content.

Core links

College Maps

Printing House

Designed and constructed in 1734 by the architect Richard Castle. The first book printed entirely in Greek in Ireland-Plato's Dialogues-was issued from this building. This small building, with its freestanding columns and Doric Temple front is dedicated to John Sterne, Bishop of Clogher.

Accessibility: Ground floor only (more info)


Last updated 25 November 2009 by College Maps.