March 15 2010
Trinity College Dublin is participating in a national survey of civic engagement activities in Irish higher education. Such activities include:
• Service Learning / Community Based Learning
• Community-Engaged research
• Access / Widening Participation
• Community / Economic regeneration
• Community-campus partnerships
Over the coming weeks, there will be a number of focus groups held in order to formulate the TCD submission to this national survey. Anyone wishing to provide input should contact the Civic Engagement Officer.