The Chapel was designed by Sir William Chambers. Completed in 1798 it mirrors the Examination Hall across Front Square. A beautiful interior with tiered seating on either side of the Aisle. Wonderful acoustics make it a magnificent venue for music performances and concerts.
The safety of our clients is of upmost importance. We are ensuring social distancing is employed as per Government guidelines.