The 18th century Dining Hall provides a classical atmosphere for banquets and receptions. For larger events and for Trinity Gala Evenings the Dining Hall has the advantage of connecting to the East Dining Hall on one side and the Atrium on the other. The Hall has a capacity for 500 for a reception and 270 for a seated event.
Directly accessed from Front Square. The 18th Century Dining Hall was designed by Richard Castle and completed in 1759. An impressive light-filled interior with high ceilings and timber panelled walls. Perfect for a variety of events, including Gala Dinners and Receptions.
The safety of our clients is of upmost importance. We are ensuring social distancing is employed as per Government guidelines.