The Provost has established a ‘Global Incident Response Unit’ within Trinity Global, which will coordinate our response to this crisis, and to future international crises. A Steering Committee has been convened and is focusing on five topics:
- supports for current and inbound students;
- current and inbound staff;
- advocacy and sectoral issues;
- community engagement.
Provost of Trinity College Dublin, Dr Linda Doyle, and Prof. Emma Stokes, Vice President for Global Engagement, have issued the following messages to the Trinity community:
- Message from Dr Linda Doyle & Prof. Emma Stokes, 2 March 2022
- Message from Prof. Emma Stokes, 16 March 2022
Trinity College Dublin supports the following statements and initiatives:
- Irish Universities Association statement - 14th March 2022
- Coimbra Group
- European University Foundation (EUF) - 25th February 2022
- European University Association (EUA) - Suspends membership of 12 Russian universities, 10th March 2022
- European Association for International Education (EAIE) - Ukraine support & resources
If you have any suggestions, comments or feedback, please e-mail Global.Response@tcd.ie.